How to restore a deleted journal
Modified on: Thu, 24 Jun, 2021 at 3:39 PM
1. Head to the Reports > All > Audit log.
2. Find the deleted journal from the list and note the number.
3. Append the number to the end of the journal URL below:
For example the journal from the screenshot in step 2 would be:
4. Copy and paste this URL into a new tab while logged into Clear Books in a separate tab.
5. Click on the Copy link to restore the journal.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.
Still need help?
Technical support is available from Monday to Friday, 9 - 5.
Click here to contact Clear Books support
We also welcome you to visit our Community to view our latest news and updates, raise new ideas, find answers to common problems, ask new queries and speak to other Clear Books users and employees.