In Clear Books you can export to Natwest/RBS Bankline to automate your payroll and simplify your workflow.
Navigate to the Payroll > Period and select the frequency you need.
Use the filters to select the appropriate tax date.
Next, tick the check boxes beside the employees whose payroll you wish to export then select Export Natwest/RBS Bankline.
Save the file to your computer.
The file will contain the following data:
- Employer Reference. This is a combination of the account number and sort code of the employer bank account. You can edit these details on the Money > Bank account menu by editing the appropriate bank account.
- Employer Account Identifier - This is the employee payroll number in Clear Books. This can be edited under Employees > selecting the employee > Employment details.
- Amount - The amount paid to the employee as processed in payroll.
- Pay Date - This is the pay date set in payroll when processed.
- Employee Sort Code - This is the sort code stored in the employee contact under accounting. This can be changed under > Contacts > Suppliers > The Employee > Employee bank details.
- Employee Account Number - This is the account number stored in the employee contact under accounting. This can be changed under > Contacts > Suppliers > The Employee > Employee bank details.
- Employee Name - This is the name in payroll. This is found under Employees.
- Employee Reference - This will be the description from the bill created in the accounting module.
You can now import this file into your Natwest/RBS Bankline account.