Check with your pension provider for the correct percentage of contributions as different pension providers will have different requirements.
By law you must enrol the employee into a pension scheme - this must be done directly with the pension provider. Please speak to them if you are unsure how to do this.
From the Payroll navigation, select Employees > View
Select the name of the employee you wish to edit
Select Pension details from the left hand side menu
- Select Entitled worker joined from the Auto-enrolment status drop down
- Enter the date they joined in the Date joined scheme date field
- If you are choosing to contribute, enter your contribution percentage in the Employer's pension contribution (%) field
- Enter the entitled worker's contribution percentage in the Employee's pension contribution (%) field
- Enter the Date opted in under the Delay enrolment section
For additional help, click here to view all our training options.
Technical support is available on Monday to Friday from 9 - 5. You can call us on 0203 475 4744 or email us at email@example.com.
Alternatively, visit our Community to view our latest news & updates, raise new ideas, find answers to common problems, ask new queries and speak to other Clear Books users and employees.