From the Payroll navigation, select Employees > View
Select the name of the employee you wish to edit
Select Pension details from the left hand side menu
- Select Entitled worker joined from the Auto-enrolment status drop down
- Enter the date they joined in the Date joined scheme date field
- If you are choosing to contribute, enter your contribution percentage in the Employer's pension contribution (%) field
- Enter the entitled worker's contribution percentage in the Employee's pension contribution (%) field
- Enter the Date opted in under the Delay enrolment section
Check with your pension provider for the correct percentage of contributions as different pension providers will have different requirements.
By law you must enrol the employee into a pension scheme - this must be done directly with the pension provider. Please speak to them if you are unsure how to do this.
For additional help, click here to view all our training options.
Technical support is available on Monday to Friday from 9 - 5. You can call us on 0203 475 4744 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, visit our Community to view our latest news & updates, raise new ideas, find answers to common problems, ask new queries and speak to other Clear Books users and employees.