From the Payroll navigation, select Employees > View
Select the name of the employee you wish to edit
Select Pension details from the left hand side menu
- Select Employee opted in from the Auto-enrolment status drop down menu
- Under Contributions enter the percentage for employer's minimum contribution (1% until 2017)
- Enter the percentage for employee's minimum contribution as 1% until 2017 (for relief at source schemes still enter 1%, the system will automatically calculate it at 0.8%)
- Check with your pension provider for the correct percentage of contributions as different pension providers will have different requirements
- Under the Delay enrolment section, enter the Date opted in
- Click Save
By law you must enrol the employee into your pension scheme - this must be done directly with your pension provider. Please speak to them if you are unsure how to do this.
For additional help, click here to view all our training options.
Technical support is available on Monday to Friday from 9 - 5. You can call us on 0203 475 4744 or email us at email@example.com.
Alternatively, visit our Community to view our latest news & updates, raise new ideas, find answers to common problems, ask new queries and speak to other Clear Books users and employees.