Some specialist facilities aren't available on Payroll -
- Large companies requiring Employer Alignment Submissions (this is required if you have more than 250 employees).
- Employees contracted out of the second state pension.
- National Insurance Verification Request (NIVR).
- Employees paid at a frequency dissimilar to the frequency at which the payroll is produced - employees on a weekly payroll need to be paid weekly.
- Seconded foreign employees working in the UK.
- Partner's details in support of A / SPP claims.
- PAYE schemes run by pension funds.
- Automatic Statutory sick pay calculations.
- Payments covering a number of payment periods (i.e if your employees are on weekly payroll, you will need to pay them weekly).
- Earnings from two jobs for the same employer.
- Expenses or other payments such as season ticket loan advances reimbursed in the same payment as the payroll we suggest you reimburse employees' expenses separately from their payroll payments.
- Benefits in Kind taxed through payroll.
- Earnings subject to NI but not PAYE such as payroll giving.
- Statutory adoption pay.
- Alternative method of calculating director's NI.
- Tax week of appointment of director.
- The national insurance holiday scheme.
- Strike and absence pay deductions.
- P32 forms.
For additional help, click here to view all our training options.
Technical support is available on Monday to Friday from 9 - 5. You can call us on 0203 475 4744 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, visit our Community to view our latest news & updates, raise new ideas, find answers to common problems, ask new queries and speak to other Clear Books users and employees.