- Large companies requiring Employer Alignment Submissions (this is required if you have more than 250 employees).
- Employees contracted out of the second state pension.
- National Insurance Verification Request (NIVR).
- Employees paid at a frequency dissimilar to the frequency at which the payroll is produced - employees on a weekly payroll need to be paid weekly.
- Seconded foreign employees working in the UK.
- Partners details in support of A / SPP claims.
- PAYE schemes run by pension funds.
- Automatic Statutory sick pay calculations.
- Payments covering a number of payment periods (i.e if your employees are on weekly payroll, you will need to pay them weekly).
- Earnings from two jobs for the same employer.
- Expenses or other payments such as season ticket loan advances reimbursed in the same payment as the payroll we suggest you reimburse employees expenses separately from their payroll payments.
- Benefits in Kind taxed through payroll.
- Earnings subject to NI but not PAYE such as payroll giving.
- Statutory adoption pay.
- Alternative method of calculating directors NI.
- Tax week of appointment of director.
- The national insurance holiday scheme.
- Strike and absence pay deductions.
- P32 forms.
Modified on: Fri, 8 Sep, 2017 at 8:39 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.